Monday, March 02, 2009

Utter Yumminess!

Hubby and I have been working hard at eating a *tad* more healthfully. (Is that even a word??) Due to this, I've been craving sugar NON-STOP! It's crazy! Ah, the forbidden fruit.

So, I broke down.

I baked cupcakes.

Full-fat, extra chocolate chips, complete and utter deliciousness.


In my defense (or possibly justification) I chose cupcakes instead of a cake in order help control portions. This cake is sooooo yummy and gooey right out of the oven, it doesn't even need frosting. It's just as good from the freezer. And that is where more than 1/2 the cupcakes are already.

Go me! Kind of.

Oh, and so that you can enjoy such deliciousness, here is the recipe:

Super Yummy Chocolate Cake
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 (6 oz) pkg dark fudge pudding
1/2 (12 oz) bag chocolate chips
4 eggs
1/2 c. warm water
1/2 c. oil (I sometimes sub applesauce here)
1 c. plain yogurt or sour cream

*Mix batter and bake in bundt pan at 350 for 45-55 min. May be topped with powdered sugar.*

No comments: