Thursday, July 16, 2009

sisters

I've been so incredibly blessed with my wonderful family. To have so many sisters, my best friends, live so close to me has been such a blessing. Now, two of my dear friends have moved away. One because she's now married to a California almond farmer and one to be a missionary in Ethiopia. I miss them. We've had a tradition of taking a sister picture at the mother's day bash that we host every year. These are pictures we'll treasure for years to come. (If you'll look closely, you'll see the top of a screaming baby's head. :D)














Last month we were all together for my sister's wedding, too.



























And last week for my sister's farewell party.








One thing that I hope for my girls is that they'll be best friends with each other. That they will take advantage of the built-in friends in their adult years and treasure each other dearly. Sisters are a gift from God.


















1 comment:

SarahRachel said...

I couldn't agree more. Having three built in best friends has been SUCH a blessing. I loooooove sisters.