Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm SO sick of puke!

I can't tell you the number of times that K has puked in the last 2 weeks. It's so sad. I think that we've deduced that she has a heat sensitivity. A couple days that we've been in the car a lot, she puked later on that night. We don't have a/c in the car, and we've known for quite a while that she sweats really easily. As soon as we get into the car, pretty much, she's got sweat beaded up on her upper lip and nose, poor girl.

Other than that, she's puked when she's coughing. She's recovering from a cold and just getting to that productive cough part of it. So she can really get going trying to get all that junk up. And it makes her puke.

Or, if she swallows a bunch of water in the swimming pool, she pukes.

Sometimes if she burps, she pukes.

It's so sad.I've been debating taking her in, but I'm not sure what they can do for her. She's doing fine otherwise. She's eating, sleeping, peeing and pooping fine. So, the overall picture is one of a healthy kid.

OH, and she's getting in some 2 year molars. I'm wondering if the cold combined with teething is just giving her an overactive gag reflex.

I hope.

This is no fun.

1 comment:

Jay said...

Hope the puking ends soon :( No fun!