Tuesday, February 05, 2008

more milestones for K





Here's what K's hair usually looks like:












After a comment that her hair was starting to look like a mullet.....I cut a couple inches off the back. Here's the back last night:













And this morning:













I could hardly keep my eyes/hands off her hair today. It seems like she went from being my baby to being a little girl overnight.

OK, *mushy moment* I love her so much and I'm so proud of the little girl that she has become. She's such a joy and delight. Her smile lights up the day (and sometimes the night.) :) K is into everything and climbs up ONTO everything and investigates enough to drive me batty. But then she snuggles up, puts her head on my shoulder and then signs, 'milk, please' and snuggles in for a snack. My precious baby girl, I love you so much, KG. *Happy 18 month birthday, little one!*

2 comments:

Butterfly Mama said...

Oh, it looks great!!!!!!!!!

Heidi

SarahRachel said...

I really love that cut! I know, it's weird how big they've gotten and how much they can do. But NOTHING tops the snuggles! =)