Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WINNER, WINNER

Actually, we're the winners.

Ok, Hubby is the winner. He called in to a radio show and won 2 lift tickets for a local ski resort. I'm so BEYOND excited. We're hoping to go either this weekend or next, he has yet to actually commit to a date. Neither of us have been skiing since having kiddos and we've never gone together. It should be an adventure. He told me that he's thinking about learning to snowboard since he knows how long it's been since I've been skiing..... I'm trying not to take that as an insult. :) I used to be fairly decent, thank you very much. I even remember standing at the top of a black diamond run just about ready to pee my pants one time. AND, I actually went down that very black diamond run. Without even peeing my pants. I think. It was a long time ago.....

Either way, we both are very much looking forward to having a day just for us as we'll be leaving the girls with Grandma & Grandpa. It will be a day to remember at least.

No comments: